Desktop Advertising across the Interplay Network
Interplay Media offers a wide range of desktop advertising placements through their diverse network.
For all advertising across the Interplay network, please refer to the creative specifications located below. If you have any further questions relating to the creative specifications please contact your Account Manager.
• All creative must have a valid click through URL; valid click through URLs include websites, regional listings or social media pages.
• For ClickTag instructions relating to the third party served creatives, please refer to your adserving vendor’s documentation. Our publishers reserve the right to reject any insertion, graphic, text description or URL not deemed acceptable.
• Advertisements should not employ rapid “strobing” animation of any graphics, copy or background elements.
• Advertisements must not have messaging designed to mislead consumers into visiting a site that is unrelated to the content of the advertisement.
• If the creative has a white background, it should be encased by a solid 1px grey boarder to make distinct from the content.
• Interplay prohibit advertisers from issuing ads, infomercials or infotisements in such a manner that the viewer or reader believes the content is news rather than advertising.
• Interplay’s Publisher’s properties may not be used to imply affiliation with or an endorsement by any Publishers’s product, content or service – unless such a relationship exists.
• Optional 1×1 tracking pixel can be supplied on all creative.
• All audio must be user initiated on click.
• The user can select additional loops by using a visible play functionality; no automatic audio looping is permitted
The Advertiser may cancel an ad and terminate the Advertising Service without cause, on written notice to Interplay prior to the publication date. If the Advertiser provides less than 30 days’ written notice of such termination prior to the publication date, then Interplay may charge the advertiser the fees (ie the full cost) for the cancelled Advertising Services or the publication of the ads.
Optimal lead time on all creative is three working days.
Please refer to our ad specification table below.
|Ad Format||Specifications||Maximum File Size||File Format||Straming Media||Media|
|Gutters||120px (w) x 1000px (h) Wide Gutters: 160px (w) x 1000px (h)||40 kB||GIF, JPG, PNG||N/A||N/A|
|League Unlimited Wallpaper||1900px (w) x 1080px (h)||200 kB||GIF, JPG, PNG||N/A||Wallpaper static ad|
|Zero Tackle Wallpaper||1900px (w) x 1080px (h)||200Kb||GIF, JPG, PNG||N/A||N/A|